Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Highlines


Hey check out my brother's band! They say they sound like a mix of Better Than Ezra, Gin Blossoms, Counting Crows , Jimmy Eat World...but I would even dare say there is a little Dashboard and Foo Fighters too.

Johnny sings and plays bass guitar. He is a VERY talented musician. When he was five he could play the drums. In elementary school he played the trumpet and then eventually could play all the brass instruments, and WELL too. Then he picked up my flute and played better than me. Then he picked up our older brother's guitar and played it like he'd always known how. I used to make him sing the harmonies to Christmas songs with me until he'd cry to my mother. He forgave me, and sometimes when we were older we'd hit up an open-mic for fun...we got past the christmas songs of course. Now he's on tour with his band, Highlines, based out in LA!!!! WHAT? I know crazy.

So check them out at their MySpace,
or their website www.HighlinesMusic.com!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home