Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I did it!

...I decided to be a "stay at home mom"...well at least for the next 4 months. I may do some fun computer work from home...photoshop, AutoCAD...but other than that it's gonna be like "leave it to beaver" round here! NOT! Okay so I did wash the dishes today and tomorrow I might wash some clothes. But for the most part nothing's changed. I do put on shoes now instead of padding around in dingey dirty socks.

Of course it's not all that easy. We will be living hand to mouth for a few months. I am also doing my best to begin becoming certified in Pilates. I'd like to have it finished before we make the big leap, but I can always finish in Rome. It's not exactly a short commute, but I am hoping whatever needs to be done there can be finished over a couple of weekends if need be.

So in case it's not obvious, this is my brilliant idea to make some money whilst in Italy. It's a long shot, but I am going to contact all of the gyms in Florence, all 3...heeheehee, to see if I could teach some classes there, and then perhaps I can organize private and semi-privates sessions. It will be a lot of work, but hopefully it will cater to my new life as mom. we'll see!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger nikinpos said...

    I'll be your student!! pilates hassn't quite arrived down south yet. I've just had a few private lessons in the UK and am trying to do my exercises on the floor at home every day!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home