Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Monday, October 09, 2006

if you think that one was weird...

I am almost too embarrassed to post this...but then again, no one I have ever met reads this (as far as I know) so it's probably the safest place to reveal myself...

I don't recall how this one began...it begins where I remember feeling as though I had an ankle weight on my left foot. I sat down and reached down to my ankle (which these days is a feat in and of itself). I lifted my pant leg to find that I had TWO sets of TESTICLES!!!! growing out of it...one set on each side. There was no feeling in them, but I could feel where they were growing out of my skin (they were hair free....phew! shaving nightmare...hehhee). I was so mortified and all I wanted to do was find my mother to ask her if this was a common side effect of the hormones of pregnancy. I put on a nice long pair of socks and "tucked" my new packages inside, pulled down my pant leg, and found her. DAMN IT! she said is was NOT normal. I decided to check out my right leg, and discovered that there were two 1/2" diameter breasts growing out of the front of my ankle, and they were a little bloody where it looked like I was scratching them thinking they were mosquito bites. The next thought that came to my head was that since I couldn't feel any of my new found growths, that a doctor could just cut them off, stitch up the wound, and that would be that!

I then woke up, found my ankles under the sheets (testicle and mini-breast free), and went to the bathroom for a pee...again.

HOLY CRAP...that one takes the cake. My friend Justin thinks the dream represents my unconscious desire to have a boy more than a girl...hence two full-sized sets of balls vs. one miniature set of breasts. Maybe he's right...if it's unconscious especially b/c then I wouldn't be aware of it, right? One thing's for sure...that was a weird dream and I don't want to have it again...scary!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    um, er, am speechless...Yael?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home