Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Uglydolls

I am so in love with these. I think that we are going to buy all of them and never let baby-girl have real a dolly...hahahah (evil laugh). We've actually already bought her "ice bat" and "tray" and they are so cute.

I bitched a lot about the shower, but we did get some pretty nifty things...like a pair of pink and white checked baby Vans. We also got a cool vintage print from my mom of a little girls holding two cats...the colors are great. AND we got a couple of checks and cash, so we used them to buy all the "granola" stuff that we wanted. The gift certificates we used to buy a car seat that will fit into our stroller....that's right....Adam, being one of two grandchildren on his father's side, is spoiled rotten and so his grandparents bought us a Bugaboo! It's kelly green, and I just want to crawl inside of it and take a ride around the block. Adam won't oblige, so maybe once baby-girl grows a little she'll take me for a spin!? We haven't officially gotten it yet. We assembled it so they could see where all their money went, but we can't have it until we have the mini-shower (grandpa doesn't get around well so we are bringing the baby shower to him so grandma doesn't have to leave him).

couldn't sleep last night so I had rice krispies in bed. Funny...I woke up with rice krispies in bed too, ha! get it?? no? I'm MESSY so I spilled some INTO THE BED. I know it's a lame joke. I'm bored.

I feel like my belly skin/flesh/muscle can't possibly stretch anymore. I feel like a sausage...or one of those "stuff-sacks" you are supposed to fit a sleeping bag (but never can)...or a water balloon...or a coke can that has been shaken up. I just might pop. Each time Adam sees my "outie" he expresses to me his concern that my navel just might come untied and my guts will spill everywhere.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 AM , Blogger nikinpos said...

    I know how you feel about the clothes from other people..I wanted to choose everything myself I've seen how some parents dress their babies and hate it! But, unfortunately people seem to like buying clothes for other peoples kids!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home