Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

hi peoples! so we had a baby! she is beautiful...Giada Mae. You can see more pics of her on our webpage, web.mac.com/eclancy (sorry my Mac won't let me add links...and I don't do html, so copy and paste people!)

so far she looks really cute and chubby and is permanently attached to my breasts, so it's been hard to get online. In a week or so I plan to write out my "birth story" as they call it...in brief I got NO drugs but was in active labor for 6 HOURS!!!! ouch! Adam was amazing, and were my midwife and doula. We did give birth in the water, which was so crazy. Well I can here the little leach stirring now, so I had better go feed! slugs and hisses until I write again.

[PS I really do love my daughter and I don't think she's a leach...but she feels like one...HA!]

3 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Auguri! She is so cute, I love the picture of her on her own, what a chubby little face, adorable. I also like the one with Adam, he has that same spaced out expression that Stef had for weeks after Lila was born!
    Anyway why no pics of you two together? Come on I know you probably looked rough as hell, but who cares. Vanity is now a thing of the past as I'm sure you're discovering.

     
  • At 8:18 PM , Blogger Tiffany Altieri said...

    Tanti auguri. Avete una bellissima bambina!

     
  • At 3:25 PM , Blogger Cuoricino said...

    Yay! Congratulations! What a little cutieeeeee!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home