Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hippie Grandma

Grandma Elisa Jammin' with her first grandbaby


FOUR THINGS MEME

Four jobs I've had

1. "Fashion" Staff at JCPenny (isn't that an oxymoron??)
2. Barista...the American kind...no booze
3. CD store clerk
4. Paper shredder at my dad's office

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. The Royal Tenanbaum's
2. Amelie
3. Empire Records
4. Peewee's Big Adventure

Four places I have lived

1. Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
2. Brevard, North Carolina, USA
3. Huntington, NY, USA
4. soon to be Florence, Italy

Four television shows I love to watch

1. America's Next Top Model
2. Seinfeld
3. Law & Order: CI
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Four places I have been on vacation

1. Anywhere in Texas
2. Little Rock, Arkansas
3. NY, NY
4. Pompano Beach, Florida

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Chicken Gumbo
2. Boiled Crawfish, with potatos and corn
3. Sweet Potato Pancakes
4. Adam's Buccatini Amatriciana

Four websites I visit daily

1. Expattalk.com
2. idontlikeyouinthatway.com
3. all the blogs on my blog
4. fedex/usps

Four places I would rather be right now

1. Florence
2. Baton Rouge
3. At Tomo eating sushi
4. anywhere with Adam...maybe Mohonk?

Four bloggers I am tagging

1. I won't
2. obligate anyone
3. but feel free
4. to tag yourself :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM , Blogger Delina said...

    Cool meme. That's a beautiful photo. If it's of where you live I'm not sure I'd want to leave :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home