Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

DH turns the BIG 20-something

In honor of his birthday we are going to see Rufus Wainwright tonight at Carnegie Hall (as I've mentioned before). We are both very excited, and to put it bluntly, it's going to be quite a gay evening. Besides the fact that Rufus is gay and much of his fan base is as well, he's performing ONLY Judy Garland...GAY ICON of the universe! it's going to be great and so memorable.

there were like a berzillion things I wanted to get DH for his birthday...fine clothes, watches, dvds. But my pockets are quite thin and we had some saving to do, so I had to settle on these few things:

American Apparel polo (the only place that sells men's x-small),



American Apparel sweats...oh they're so soft!,



Billy Joel's Box Set "My Lives",



and two books by David Handler, aka "Lemony Snickets" for his children's series, which is great by the way!





well off to waste another hour and half at work not working. it's GORGEOUS outside and I'm stuck in here with only the fresh air creeping in the cracked window to keep me sane until 5pm. Florence where are you?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home