Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

truce

so i've neglected my blog. and I won't redeem myself by writing anything interesting or exciting. but what I will do is dazzle you with a couple of pictures that illustrate the state of my life right now.

the body


the thumb (see "chef" post)
for those faint of heart you may want to scroll down past these pics...hey! it's my blog!!!

concealed


revealed!!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
okay it's safe to look now. you can move your hand away from your eyes!

finally, the hair...I just got it cleaned up today, so trust me that this is an improvement...twiggy can keep her hairstyle, I'm over it!


and, yes ma'am, I am wearing the ugliest, most comfortable sweatshirt on the face of the planet...and GOD is it comfy....me and DH fight over it each night. It actually belongs to my freshman year college roommate's best friend's sister. But it's mine now ALLLLL MMIIIINNNNNEEE!!!! (insert evil laugh here)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:02 AM , Blogger Yael said...

    Ouch! for the thumb and the sweatshirt!
    Lovely bump you've got there x

     
  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger nikinpos said...

    How old is that bump now? 4 months?

     
  • At 6:10 AM , Blogger Emily Clancy LoPorto said...

    the bump is a little over 4 months. my doc says 17 weeks is about 4 calendar months, and tomorrow I'll be 19 weeks! it's going so fast!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home