Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I want to bite out someone's throat


this is how I feel today.

SITUATION: our company is reworking their website. FACT: my supervisor and I are the only ones in the who know how to propertly operate a computer. As a result I get to develop most of our digital graphics and marketing material. ANOTHER FACT: the newest employee, who is "senior" to me based on experience, isn't any different than all the others...yet he makes an effort to learn, which is fine by me. HOWEVER, he's got a very long way to go. Anyway, the POINT: he and my supervisor, as just announced this morning, are going to be developing our new website.

WTF! I have already started creating a template and updated graphics, even! I found out he went to one of the owners, behind the supervisors back even, to talk to him about it. I am f**king LIVID (sorry kids). I could spit in his face, but I kind of need this job right now, so I won't. Thank God I only have...(counting)...6 more months of this bullshit.

[NOTE: I don't speak like this in front of strangers usually, only in front loved ones (hahaha), but I have a feeling that those of you who actually read this aren't


sure, I am hurt because I wanted to work on the website, but more than anything I am dumbfounded at how illogical a decision this is. Seriously, it makes no sense whatsoever. Not to mention that this person has also just taken on more repsonsibility in another area. GRRRRRRR Where do they make these kinds of people, and how did they all end up in this office? there must me a dumb-people factory nearby that I don't know about. Praise the Lord I was born in Louisiana! The dumb people are distributed properly there! hahaha

well, I will end on that note, b/c that's about as happy as it gets today.

slugs and hisses....I mean hugs and kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home