Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Monday, June 19, 2006

It's a Girl It's a Girl It's a Girl!


you can check out the sono pics at our new website. DH made it, and it's still a bit rough, but it works! the nurse said she was 80% sure...she said at 22 weeks they usually call it, and we're 19, but there was no winky and she showed us the "3 stripes" indication that it was a girl. DH says he needs to go buy a shotgun...what a goober. He'd probably shoot himself in the foot trying to fend off the boys.

we weren't surprised...neither of us had a real preference either way. (though I do remember DH saying he'd rather a girl b/c they can't pee on the seat...well he didn't grow up with any girls. I'm sure I missed a few times too!) So far for names we like Layla (Leighla), Lila (either pronounced LIla or LEEla), Mae, and Celia. Our last name can be a tongue twister so we like the simpler names best.

I just looked up baby girl's chinese horoscope sign....oh no! a dog! heehee I HIGHLY doubt it. Well I like dogs so it's cool with me.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger Cuoricino said...

    Yay! That's so so exciting!!

    I like Lila, too (pronounced leela). For what it's worth. Congrats!

     
  • At 1:49 AM , Blogger nikinpos said...

    Congratulations! Just think in afew years you'll have a house full of little pink toys and hair clips and ribbons strewn all over the place! I love it, much prefered to Action men and lego!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home