Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

creme brutal

the ladies at work took me out to dinner last night, which was absolutely delicious. but the best part of the night was when I threw my allergy diet out the window and ordered coffee flavored creme brulee. OH...MY...GOD. I forgot what it was like to eat rich egg-y, milk-y food. It was amazing, and even came with a berry puree (except it wasn't pureed? they were just sort of crushed). When I got home I had to sit in the bath for half an hour while I sneezed and coughed my brains out (but I tucked them back in so everything seems to be working okay!). It was well worth the torture, but it will be a while before I indulge again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home