Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Friday, July 13, 2007

no internet! aaaaaa!

well I typed up this great post, to find out that the landlord won't have internet wired for another month. Sooo I am city in a cyber-cafe across the street from the Mercato Centrale writing this post...which does not replace the one I wrote earlier. Once I post it, you'll understand how I have been feeling these past 2 days. Until then...(I have 39 minutes left, and lots of unanswered questions to be remedied on Expats in Italy!)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 AM , Blogger nikinpos said...

    YOu're here! Yay!! Maybe we'll even manage to meet up sometime! Hope you're managing OK..

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Blogger Delina said...

    Hope things are going well and that it won't be too long until you get the internet hooked up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home