Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

what Giada will never wear


for the record, Giada...I NEVER dressed you in this ridiculous pink, animal costume/onesie...thing. Firstly, what animal is is supposed to be? And secondly, are you SERIOUSLY supposed to where this thing in public? By far, this is the second worse gift you have gotten, and you won't ever remember it b/c it's going to disappear in about 2 minutes.

The first worst gift is the following...

These booties were knit by my MIL's blind friends mother, who I should think is blind too. These gigantic booties, which were accompanied by a matching bonnet, would fit a 6-year-old. What 6-y-o wears booties? and the bonner fits her now, though she's never going to wear it. I hate to be such a bitch, but my God they are ridiculous!

Giada's birth story is nearly finished, but I am leaving for Florida for 2 weeks, so it's going to be that much longer...apologies. I know you're all SOOOO eager to hear how my cervix performed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home