Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Double Agent

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the year I see my first gray hair.

I have found thus far in my life, there is nothing so hard physically and emotionally as trying to be two people at one time. And that is precisely what I am required to do for the next 3+ months.

I know I am going to be leaving in June/July. There is no question anymore (aside from the visa going through). Yet, in order to secure myself professionally I have to keep it a big, black, ugly, puss infested, itchy secret. And yes, it feels just that nasty. "Are you going to the party in June?" me "uhh...YEAH! of course I'm going! should we bring anything?" at my review "so what are you initial feelings about working here the past year?" me "Wonderful! this is the kind of company I can see myself working with for years to come! Horray!"

so maybe I shouldn't be worried about finding a job. seems I'd make a good double agent for the polizia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home