Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Monday, April 10, 2006

exhausted

I am so exhausted. I mean, I don't know if I have ever felt this exhausted ever in my life. I am even too tired to eat, and THAT, my friends, is a phenomenon. My company had this HUGE project that required all of us to switch gears and work nights for 5 days. Yesterday I got home at 6:00am and slept until 3pm...I then proceeded to lay on the couch while DH cooked me grits (mmmm grits). I rolled around like a beached whale, moaning and groaning over my sore back and hips, until about 5pm. Then we went to the store and were both starving, so we over-shopped (and I ended up with cookies and cream frozen yogurt and two cheese for baked macaroni...hellOOOO! yummy in the tummy).

yeah I know my posts have been pretty sucky and food centered. I just can't think of anything else to write about. it's on the brain, people.

oh yes...scary Saturday. I got home around 6:20am, went right to sleep as DH was leaving for work, and then woke up to a terrible cramp at about 10am. I cried a little....some from the pain and some b/c I was so damn tired and it was keeping me awake. I was scared I would go to the commode and find blood...sorry to be graphic. Called mom and she said to eat something, like cereal or toast. I did. I was too patient to wait and it was still keeping me from sleep. I took a hot bath and laid on the sofa all steamy and eventually it went away. Could have been gas or something, but I hope that I don't have anything like that happen again.

wow....yeah....that didn't help this post. sorry for you gentlemen lurkers. preggers here can't help herself.

my pants are getting a little tighter these days, but to weight or "inches" gained thus far. I am now 9 weeks (or 7, however you calculate it) along...holy moley...that's 2 1/4 months. That means in 3 weeks I will be announcing the news to the boss-man. hope all goes well.

k, so this is random. I gotta work. boooo.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger nikinpos said...

    I was really tired too and fell asleep everywhere in the first few months.The food thing is normal too. I actually phoned my husband once and growled at him, "don't even think about coming home without chocolate!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home