Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Monday, February 27, 2006

creepy guy on a lawn chair

I KNEW I was going to have a crazy dream last night. Maybe I made it happen, but it was wierd.

I was sitting on a lounge chair by a pool in a bikini (hahaha which is hilarious b/c I can't remember the last time I wore one), and my hair was long (again, it's been a while). This middle aged man and his wife were sitting about 20' away, and he walked over to me in front of her and started overtly flirting with me. I was very very uncomfortable, I even had to excuse myself from Mr. Slimeball to throwup in the bathroom, which was right next to my chair.

Then I decided I'd go back to my hotel room...you see now I was at a hotel pool. I went to my room and there were all these people there who were supposed to be my friends staying in the room as well. Then Mr. Slimeball shows up. There was something evil about all of them, and wanted to get out of the room fast...with my baby...yes, now I have a baby. And she's sick. I can't find the sling to hold her in, so I found a clean sheet to wrap her against me. My sweet husband shows up to help me get all of my things (he wasn't in the same room as me...strange). He asks why I want to leave, and I tell him to look at our baby "this is us" I told him, and he smiles and finishes packing us up.

Another thing was that, as with most of my baby dreams, I haven't been taking care of the baby. I know that the reason she is sick is because she was breast fed, and I haven't fed her correctly. As if I had been in a coma, someone else was helping to care for her...a female attorney (yes...a lawyer, and that's all I know about her). Somehow how she is an acquaintance of ours, and Adam informs me that she has been watching the baby when he was at work. OH MY GOD! I am such a bad mother! I don't even know my own child's name. We leave, and pull up at the attorney's home, as an interim place to stay, and as we pull in our baby is so happy to be with me and asks if she can have one of those "bottle" things filled with water...I'M A TERRIBLE MOTHER. I tell her of course and then I wake up.

Needless to say I was in such an anxious mood the entire day. I always experience dreams so vividly, as if they happened in real life. It's so frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home