Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Friday, March 17, 2006

rubix cube

(is that how you spell 'rubix'? well you get the point)

you know how those things have like a billion different possibilities, and they all end up solving the puzzle. I feel like we have so many choices/paths...whatever.

we could go to Italy and not change our plans, risk having no money and coming home broke. DH done in 3 years. come home.

we could stay here for year, save up a little more, then go to italy (see above)

we could go for the summer, then come home, and I won't have decent insurance, but we'll have a home. DH would go to school in NYC. 3x the debt of Italy, but family nearby and I'll at least have a part-time job.


we could go for a month in August, I could keep my job, then lose it later, and DH would go to school in NYC. 3x the debt of Italy, but family nearby and I'll at least have a part-time job. crappy insurance after the baby.

we could stay here indefinitely, and DH would go to school in NYC for 5 years and I'd keep my job until baby. 3x the debt of Italy, but family nearby and I'll at least have a part-time job. crappy insurance after the baby. risk never going to italy...ever.

OR (which won't happen b/c he hates the idea) we could go live in Louisiana. way less debt, family nearby, no great jobs, school 4 years.

BLAHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHH

the only two that I think sound appealing are to either go now or go in a year. I feel as though my mind would be a little more at ease if we stayed a year, but then I would be concerned about the few months b/t baby and italy, what would I do for work, etc.

I know that you blog readers out there must think that I am nuts. But I must say it has only been a week (thanks to friends out there in cyberland for reminding me:)) and I have done an AWEFUL lot of thinking in these past few days.

I had another "Law and Order: CI" dream last night, including Vincent D'onofrio. All I remember is that we were eating what looked like the remnants of the brisket I made, and just usuing our hands...what animals (heehee). I think I must have been hungry b/c I woke up soon after, and for breakfast ate to big waffles equiped with butter and loads of syrup. It's funny, i'd never let myself eat that for breakfast, but it's as if my body has taken over! it's actually a bit fun (shhhh don't tell)

in summary...

1-I still want to go so terribly, but I may need a buffer year

2-I might be nuts but I'm definitely pregnant

3-I must have a subconcious crush on Vinnie b/c I've dreamt about his unfit a$$ too many times. If you're out there Vinnie, go for a jog, then gimme a call...heehee j/k

i feel better just at this moment. thanks blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 AM , Blogger Tracie P. said...

    whatever you decide to do, don't let fear of the unkown guide you! if you go now or go in a year, you must go all the same--things will work out. you two will figure it out together, and be all the stronger for it when everything falls in place. i don't want to sound like a cheesy greeting card, but you if you look back on things, you probably will find that to be true.

    yael and nicki probably have some more useful advice than me, as they have both had babies here!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home