Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Friday, May 12, 2006

god...I've got to put up a new photo. it looks like I'm greasy and over-plucked, and I assure you that I am not....I'm flakey and in need of a good brow wax (hahaha) okay well maybe somewhere in the middle.

anywho...don't hate me for writing about this (it sucks when people flaunt their happiness) but I just have to say how HAPPY I have been this past month+. And DH has been too...perhaps that it part of the reason. mostly, I just need to acknowledge it because I know I could easily fly through this moment without appreciating how satisfied I feel. I still don't like what I see in the mirror sometimes, but I look in and the moment is gone before I have time to brood over it, and that is enough for me!

good news! the morning of the day we found out we were pregnant, I got a call from my old best-friend (well we're still best-friends, but distance doesn't do it much justice) that she was pregnant...she and her husband had decided they were ready, and BAM she was preggers, a 6 weeks when she called. Unfortunately, she lost the pregnancy two days later, and was devastated...and I mean, wow. We weren't even trying and she was the one to lose her baby, completely unfair. But I told her for what it was worth that her conviction about having a baby made me appreciate so much this incredible gift God gave me...not just the baby, but the ability to have one, to have life created and growing inside me. Anyway, now that I am way off subject....she's pregnant! I haven't gotten to talk to her yet, but she sounds positive and I am so happy for her! we are very excited to be pregnant together...we even got married 3 months apart so I guess it was meant to be this way;)

this post is random and weird. heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home