Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

pics

well, inspired by annika's recent picture postings, here are a few from moi!

this one is of DH...it's a band photo...we don't sit around with photo lights and take funny pictures of each other, heehee. okay well maybe sometimes.

This is our dog Margot. she is so sweet and smart. she looks bored here, but she is very happy!

My mother's college graduation...yes I am a brunette and my brothers are blond and black...we're not sure how it happened. I think I was about 5? I was doing ballet, a very bad "plie." work that feathered hair, mom! soon after this pic, my mom cut all my hair off. Everyone thought I was a boy.

and finally, the little baby growing inside me :)

hope these were interesting. I am at work so I only have a few, random pictures. Maybe one day I'll get super organized and post pictures that pertain to a post! woah!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM , Blogger nikinpos said...

    As i said to Annika, I love looking at other peoples photos!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home