Confessions of a 20-Something Caffeine Addict

...on caffeine-free nursing diet. God Help Us.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

bored to death...

...as in I seriously might dying sit here at work on a SATURDAY. I have read every blog that I always read, I have posted pictures, I have actually done WORK at work. And I still have a half hour to go. PLUS I got a chopped salad for lunch and the guy must have put a half pound of goat cheese on this thing. I picked half of THAT off and I still feel like my stomach wants to be inside-out.

wah wah wah...somebody call the waaahhhhhmbulance. I know I'm whining, but I just want to go home.

my hair looks like doodie. It used to be long and down to the middle of my back. Then I got this *bright* idea to cut it the DAY of my wedding, as sort of a surprise. It looked great, at my shoulders, very choppy and funky. I'll have to post a weddin' pic so you can see it. THEN I decided to get a trim, and went to a new stylist (b/c I was living in a new state now). Back home, I had been friends with my hairdresser, so I trusted her and even gave her some freedom. This man (who wasn't gay, so perhaps therein lies the problem) made me look like I was about 12-years-old. When he used the razor he was pulling hair OUT OF MY SCALP! I gave him a crappy tip, and went home bawling to DH about how terrible it was. I called another salon the same day that I had seen while driving around that looked fairly modern. The receptionest empathized with my horrible situation and said Natasha would take good care of me, she's great with short hair (WHAT? no! no short hair! well it was too late anyway). So of course this german with a blond pixie gave me a great hair cut, choppy and "piecey" the way I like...too short, but as long as she could make it since the hair killer got hold of my head.

so then in October (about 8 months and two trims later) I got an even better idea to cut it even shorter (since I was missing my long hair and all.....duh)! It looked very cute, sort of like Keira Knightly's hair in Domino but I'm not quite as beautiful, heehee. (It was that short in my old blog pic.) Anyway, so now I am struggling to keep it growing out. Of course it's much longer now, but the layers are all wacky, and I've even gotten trims to help. It looks like Shannyn Sossamon on a bad day (not that I look like any of these celebrities, they're just universal hair-dos :))

the bad news?? Natasha has moved to a salon in NYC! what am I going to do!!! argh! yes I just made a short story long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home